Hope you can join us in June at the SMi Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast 2018 Conference and Exhibition when it returns to San Diego on the 4th and 5th of June 2018
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast will once again play host to an international audience of drug delivery, medical device and PFS experts to discuss emerging trends and offer innovative solutions to the challenges facing the prefilled industry.
In addition to informative talks from leading pharmaceutical speakers, there are several interactive panel discussions led by industry veterans covering key issues in combination products development and lifecycle management.
New for 2018:
- Explore and engage with the evolving industry of pharmaceutical manufacturing related to PFS, from cross-site development to navigating injection technologies through the design life-cycle
- Assess quality control systems and risk-based control strategies for drug delivery devices
- Consider the importance of Human Factors Engineering, from Rate of Return to the Design History File
- Highlights on emerging trends of technologies and studies to assist device and drug formulation developers
- Perceive the regulatory expectations from cross-border perspectives in the EU and US and what can we do to face these challenges
“Smi PFS events consistently brings together industry and regulatory experts to share their experiences and explore new developments, regulatory considerations, trends and best practices.” commented Eric Creveling, Director | Lab Services. “Rob Schultheis and I are always excited to attend and share our knowledge form a testing/development lab perspective.”
Our independent, informed and ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, is designed to provide a full suite of device, primary container and package testing services – including container closure integrity (CCI) per UPS <1207> and simulated distribution per ASTM D4169 and similar FDA consensus standards.
Our clients partner with ZebraSci to resolve technical issues, ensure regulatory compliance and accelerate “time to market” to support the development of safe and effective combination products for commercialization around the globe.
Whether you’re interested in device development, testing, regulatory, human factors or you’d just like to learn more about ZebraSci, let’s connect in San Diego! Give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a specific time to meet this June.
About SMi Group and PFS Portfolio:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. SMi’s Pre-Filled-Syringes series of events are now leading the path in presenting the industry with essential updates for injectable devices. Events are held annually in London (UK), Boston and San-Diego (USA)