To partner with life science companies – accelerating device design, development and validation – to help bring safe and effective therapies to market that impact lives and support patients’ health worldwide.
OUR VISION & VALUES
We seek open dialogue with our clients to improve our understanding of their needs to produce tangible results from strategy through launch. We actively partner with colleagues, to access external innovation to augment and accelerate our work.
- We are committed to scientific excellence and integrity in everything we do
- We are passionate about our work and bringing innovation to the industry
- We are committed to strict adherence to FDA regulations, ISO standards, and customer Quality System requirements
- We pursue continuous improvement to never stop building the best possible organization
- We foster an environment of growth, education and partnerships to inspire our clients and colleagues
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
At ZebraSci, our purpose is to provide clients with accurate, reliable test data using the modern, state of the art equipment that is properly calibrated, validated and maintained. Our staff follows strong adherence to cGMP quality standards and our QMS holds the status of accreditation to ISO 17025:2005 granted by A2LA and we aim to comply with ISO 13485:2016 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820.
ZebraSci Inc. was founded in 2009 by Robert Schultheis as a company dedicated to developing inspection technologies to ensure quality in parenteral packaging and combination products. Over the years, we’ve grown substantially and by concentrating on scientific expertise, customer service and a strict adherence to regulatory compliance, ZebraSci now works with 100’s of medical device manufacturers – many in the Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies. Our clients partner with ZebraSci to resolve technical issues and accelerate “time to market” to support the development of safe and effective products for commercialization around the globe.